Monday, October 11, 2010

London post #..


I know it might be kind of lame to toot your own horn but I really like this photo. All three ladies doing something different at the same time.

Obviously I was not as stealth as I would've liked to have been.

This photo could've been so much better if I didn't shoot it when Ed's arm was in the frame.


Caught again.

Looking terribly handsome.

This young lady came to a book signing of Ed's and instead had him sign her arm, which she then left the signing to get it tattooed on her. We were a little shocked. I think maybe she was too? But she was super sweet and I know Ed must of felt really flattered. I mean what an honor.

This of course was shot on our favorite walk in London. Always a good time to be had!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for your kind look. joe murador

Anonymous said...

Awesome
Greets from the Speedy DNS

---
[url=http://speedy-dns.net/www/permanent/rvcadeanna.blogspot.com/]rvcadeanna.blogspot.com[/url]

Grant said...

Love the face the lady is making on the cell phone.

Anonymous said...

the one with the old man in the park napping is great. It looks like the guy is in the background is trying to mimic the gentelman on the bench.

Anonymous said...

cheap tramadol online order tramadol australia - tramadol dosage men

Gabriel Frost said...

Very thoughtful bllog