Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This is what I'll be leaving.

If your thinking the title sounds a little sad well it's because today the temperature reached 81 and well where we're heading is going to be in the high 50's and rainy. The temperature thing actually doesn't bother me, I feel pretty prepared for the cold, probably over prepared. It's the rain that's getting me a little down. We do have some shows we want to check out but a lot of our time is spent walking, that's what we love to do, walk and shoot photos. But when it's raining it makes it a lot harder for me to shoot. Ed has no problem with whatever mother-nature brings him, I on the other hand at just the slightest hint of a sprinkle the camera goes into my waterproof purse that gets zipped up. Making it really hard for spontaneity. You know what, I should stop complaining and just be thankful for the opportunity to travel, to be celebrating our wedding anniversary and for living in a place with wonderful year round weather.

I am very thankful for the people who make sand penis's.

I wonder what her favorite song is?

I'm thankful for the kids who loiter on the corners of downtown H.B.

I'm thankful for the couples who display youthful public affection.



I'm thankful for the guy just going for it rollerskating in a g-string.


I'm thankful for people with different views from me having a sense of humor.

And most of all I will be thankful for the rain because without it maybe I wouldn't appreciate all this beautiful sunshine.

3 comments:

garry said...

More post like this please. Ideally on a constant weekly basis.

edfromholland said...

gehehehehehehe,

im thankfull that I am NOT the guy rollerskating in a G-String

hehehe

josiah Herrera said...

Happy Anniversary! -TMST